Friday, December 28, 2007

Cricut Baby Card!

As I said in a previous post, I bought myself a Cricut machine a few weeks back. I've been playing with it a bit, just trying to get myself familiar with all its features - it is sooo FUN! lol
Anyway, in all my playing, I made this baby card using the Doodlecharms Cartridge. Its awesome to watch the die cuts all come to life when you cut and assemble different layers. Although I am not a scrapper, I bought the machine primarily to give myself another avenue with my card making - and its the best darn thing I have bought!! I love it to bits!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

OH WOW! It is soooooooo cute!!! I love that card. So much fun! Look forward to seeing what else you will make with your new tool.

Kylie said...

WOW Karen!!! What a cute card!
Soooooo cute!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online