Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christmas Projects!

Hi all! Just a super quick post from me today - I've just realised that 've spent all morning making these cute little fella's and I still have my ironing and stuff to do before I get the kids from school! Good lord the time fly's when your havin' fun!

Anyhow, I like to give the kids in our family something cute on Christmas day, so this year I'm making a pile of these cute little elves to fill with lollies! Lots of people have made them, but my inspiration came from these ones here that Renee' made!

For mine though, I made a box which I've stuck to the back of the little elves and I'm just about to attach a little 'stand' to the back of the box (like on the back of a photo frame) so they will actually sit up all nice and cute on the christmas table when they're full!

I've made 5 so far and have quite a few to go yet.

Here's a close up for you too!


Hope you like them! Enjoy the rest of your day!

11 comments:

Diane Barnes said...

Oh my goodness Karen, these are too too cute. Love them. You're such a clever little elf!
Hugs, Di :0)

Karen G said...

Wow, Karen, just absolutely gorgeous!! They are just the cutest elves. I am sure the kids will just love them.

Tegan said...

WOW Karen!! These are soooo adorable :) I agree with Diana - you're so clever!t
Have a great weekend.

Jean McKenzie said...

Cute Cute Cute!! You love doing these little projects - yes time consuming but such fun and the receivers will love them too!

Debbie Pamment said...

This are just toooo cute Karen - what a fabulous idea!!! I bet anyone's Christmas table would look amazing with these on ...
xXx

Lou said...

Awwwwh! He's cute! Obviously it's unanimous - you ARE clever!

Julie said...

*squeeee!!* They're SO CUTE!!!! Oh you're SO CLEVER!!

Kylie said...

Super, super CUTE!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Sam said...

These are simply ADORABLE Karen...although they don't look all that simple! Lucky, lucky kids!!

Thanks for the link.

Sam.

Kristy Young said...

OMG Karen these are super cute!! Your so clever!
Kristy x

Renée said...

These are fabulous, Karen! Thanks for the mention too :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online