Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tripple Stamping!

While blog surfing with a coffee in hand yesterday morning, I was checking out my good friend Marelle Taylor's blog where she had posted some awesome cards using the tripple stamping technique.  You can see her cards here, and she's also provided the link to a video tutorial as well as giving her measurements for the card stock - Thanks Marelle!:)

When making my card, I decided to add a few fun embellishments just to jazz it up a bit.  I've used Black, Kraft and Melon Mambo for my colour scheme and I was really pleased with how it turned out.

 
I have a few birthdays coming up and with me working, I thought I had better start getting a little organised so there's a card here when I need it!   It's my son's 12th birthday tomorrow and I have to sit and make his card today.......nothing like leaving things till the last minute hey! lol
 
Have a great day everyone - I hope to be back tomorrow with a photo of Brocks Birthday card!


7 comments:

Marelle Taylor said...

Looks gorgeous Karen!
Can't wait to see Brocks bday card...boy cards are always tricky!
xoxo

June K said...

I love what you did with the Triple Stamping technique. I've been meaning to try this technique and just haven't done so yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning Karen. I love the combo of black and kraft! wow!!

Patrice said...

Wow this looks great! Love the touch of pink too.

Looking forward to seeing what Brock's card ended up being - hope he had a great day and you enjoyed your family celebration at Sizzler last night.

xox

Jodene said...

This is so cool! I've never tried this but I love the effect. I will have to give it a go now. And I just love the splash of red too :)

Lynn said...

Love the color combo!

Angela said...

Wow another Queenslander.
I am now a follower.
Your cards are soo elegant and beautiful.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online